Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BOSAN NYER....

cuti da start minggu lepas...
aper lagii...ader yg suke skola da abes...
tp utk aku ngan kengkawan yg len nih kalo bleh x nk cuti skola
ahhahah...mane x nyer..
dok umah pon nk wat aper pon kn??
soo..its kinda bored..
eventhough i hav a laptop n ps2,
it doesnt mean that i REALLY have fun with it..


yela..skang nih tiap2 ari aku bgn kol 8-10 cemtuh,
bgn2 tron...pastuh naek maen game jpp...
then mnd n have my breakfast...
then online..n do other things..
n i keep repeating doing that EVERYDAY in this holiday....
dont u think its boring???


at least i can hang out with my frenz...
n my sis it at home...so there is someone i can chat with,
im really bored..i just play my ps2 or just on9..
soo i think that is my story 4 now..


CHOW~~

No comments: